Do you want longer, thicker and naturally abundant eyelashes without the need of mascara...
Eyelash extensions are semi-permanent, synthetic lashes that are adhered individually onto the natural lashes by using medical grade formulated adhesive that lasts 1-2 months (maintenance needed 2-4 weeks). They are so light to wear and so natural you can't tell they are not your own.
- They are natural looking.
- They have a natural curl and come in various lengths.
- They are perfect for daily wear and active lifestyles.
- You can shower, swim and sleep problem free as the eyelash extensions are waterproof and durable.
- They can last up to 8-12 weeks depending on life cycle of your own natural lashes and regular maintenance.
What you need to know
- You are advised not to use waterproof mascara with your lashes.
- Eye make-up removed with specially formulated lash gentle eye make-up remover.
- They take approximately 1 hour to 1.5 hours to apply.
- The maintenance appointments are approximately 30mins to 1 hour.
- Maintenance is not necessary if you are having the eyelashes for a special occasion or a holiday.
- The lashes will fall gradually and eventually over time you will be back to your own lashes.
Full set eyelash extensions
1/2 Half set eyelash extensions
3/4 Three quarter set eyelash extensions
£70 (After 6pm £80)
£30 (After 6pm £36)
£45 (After 6pm £54)
|Full set eyelash extensions with eyelash tint||£80 (After 6pm £90)|
|Maintenance appointment||£30 (After 6pm £36)|
|Semi- Permanent eyelashes (for a special occasion which last 1-3 days)|
Application time 20mins
|£13 (After 6pm £16)|